7 good reasons for using ADH 711 / 744 / 766
- ADH 711 is recommended for weak thread-locking resistance and particularly on low resistance metals such as aluminium or brass which are susceptible to shearing during desassembly.
- ADH 711, ADH 744 and ADH 766 lock without tightening torque.
- ADH 744 is a normal threadlocker, effective on all metals.
- ADH 711 and ADH 744 allow for dismounting with normal tools.
- ADH 766 is a high strenght threadlocker, effective on screws and studs.
- The ADH 711, ADH 744 and ADH 766 threadlockers cure on all metals from +5°C. They seal and protect against corrosion.
- The 711, ADH 744 and ADH 766 threadlockers counteract loosening of parts due to vibrations.
PARTICULARLY SUITABLE FOR USE IN
ADH 711 : weak stenght thread-locking for easy dismountling of small precison screws
ADH 744 : normal strenght thread-locking, effective on all metals
ADH 766 : high strengt permanent thread-locking for screws, studs...