7 good reasons to use ALUCOL
- Complex multi-layer composed of: A layer of mastic butyl adhesive.
Untearable aluminium film.
- The adhesive face is protected by silicone peel-off.
- Resists to temperature up to 80°C.
- Has an excellent adhesion and a very good resistance for the cutting.
- Always applied cold.
- Does not contain asphalt.
- Adheres to building surfaces, concrete, aluminium, glass.
PARTICULARLY SUITABLE FOR USE IN
Waterproof joints in industry, maintenance, construction.
Maintenance of the roof ridges, terraces.
Repair work to guttering.
Is used on air conditioning, ventilation pipes.