7 good reasons for using BITUM O
- BITUM O is a cold mix, ready to use tar filler.
- BITUM O is a cold mix storable tar filler. It is easy to work on small surfaces.
- BITUM O hardens 30 minutes after contact with water, and within 24 hours has the same qualities as a hot mix tar filler used in the usual temperature range.
- Repairs made with BITUM O are durable, even in high traffic areas, with no rutting or creeping.
- Solvent free, BITUM O does not produce VOCs, as it contains neither volatile nor fluxant components.
- 40 % to 60 % of the total carbon content of the binder in BITUM O is plant-based.
- No hazardous user classification.
PARTICULARLY SUITABLE FOR USE IN
BITUM O is intended for spot repairs and small maintenance jobs. Its setting time and rapidly obtained performance level makes it stand out from the competition.
BITUM O is applied as a surface course, for all types of traffic (even motorway).
It is well-suited to :
filling potholes, localised road resurfacing, ditch repairs, pavement maintenance, garden paths, cycleways, manhole levelling and sealing, sealing posts, etc….