7 good reasons for using GALVAL
- Has a very high zinc content, up to 56% of the dry matter for the glossy GALVAL.
- The glossy GALVAL contains a rust inhibitor mix of zinc flake, zinc powder and aluminium powder.
- Pre-application scouring not necessary for zinc coated surfaces. Exceptional adherence on new metals.
- The Shiny GALVAL has a very good salt spray resistance: 400 hours between 100 and 150°C.
- Resistant in a corrosive environment and a chemical atmosphere.
- Excellent spraying, regularity of the film and dries quickly.
- Reinforces the longevity of the treated surfaces. Good protection against industrial atmosphere.
PARTICULARLY SUITABLE FOR USE IN
Repair of oxidized galvanized irons.
Galvanization of welding strands and spots on galvanized metal.
Durable galvanic protection of all metal parts of ferrous type: pipes, flanges, connections, frames, posts, rivet heads, crash barriers.
Used in the sectors of metallurgy, boilermaking, bodyworking and boiler rooms.