7 good reasons for using GLISS TECH
- GLISS TECH is a colourless, odourless anti-adhesion release agent.
- 2. For unmoulding operations (an ideal release agent for plastics and rubbers).
- Strong anti-adhesion properties for guides, cutters, conveyor belt lubrication...
- High resistance to oxidation, protects against corrosion thanks to its hydrophobic characteristics.
- Resists temperatures from - 50 ° C to 200 ° C.
- Can be used in painting and silk screen printing even after treatment.
- Fluid for PVC plastisol de-airing.
PARTICULARLY SUITABLE FOR USE IN
Plastic industry: unmoulding of plastics and rubbers.
Maintenance, mechanical: anti-adhesion moulds, guides, trimmers, nozzles and plates before welding, press plates.