7 goods reasons for using GREEN CLEAN
- Aqueous solution, made with specific surfactants and for industrial cleaning.
- Meets the FDA requirements, NSF A1 Registration (general cleaners).
- Contains corrosion inhibitors and is inert on ferrous metals, non-ferrous and composite materials.
- The addition of GREEN TABS in the GREEN CLEAN bath allows a continuous regeneration of the degreasing product.
- The addition of GREEN TABS in the GREEN CLEAN bath increases the solution operational life and reduces waste liquid treatment costs.
- The GREEN CLEAN/GREEN TABS system is economical and effective.
- Reduces the consumption of solvents, generated waste, V.O.C. emissions.
PARTICULARLY SUITABLE FOR USE IN
Specifically formulated to remove and eliminate dirt on mechanical parts such as: fats, oils, solid materials, carbon residues, various deposits.