7 good reasons for using IMPER ETANCH
- Elastomer-bitumen emulsion with high elasticity which supplies a waterproof coating for roofs.
- Thanks to its elasticity coefficient of 600 %, it can be used in the treatment of micro-cracks and surfaces in movement.
- Read to use, IMPER ETANCH is applied cold with a brush, a supple broom or a roller. After evaporation of the water contained in the emulsion, an elastic coating is formed without cracks, covering the whole saturated surface.
- Excellent adherence on dry surfaces, cement, render, roughcasting, masonries, metals, woods.
- Solvent free, can be used in closed premises without formation risks of toxic or flammable gases.
- IMPER ETANCH does not crack, resists to U.V rays.
- Waterproof, keeps its characteristics even in very different weather conditions (between - 25°C and +100°C).
PARTICULARLY SUITABLE FOR USE IN
Waterproofing: roofs, terraces, balconies, garages, underground construction and gutters.
Waterproofing: under floor tiles.
Renovation - Repair: roofs, terraces, roof tiles.
Protection - Insulation: rainwater and surface water, wet areas, sanitary facilities.
Capsulation of fibres: on site covering and blocking asbestos fibres on healthy surfaces.