7 good reasons for using LUBRICOUPE
- Boron-free high performance soluble cutting oil (microemulsion). Developed for difficult operations on cast-iron, steel and aluminium.
- Bacteriostatic, semi-synthetic, soluble fluid for standard machining jobs, and for grinding cast iron and steel.
- Wide range of water hardnesses: very high emulsion stability even in very hard water (hardness up to 100°f).
- Excellent lubricating properties associated with significant wetting and heat transfer ability.
- Excellent detergent qualities ensure the cleanliness of the machines and an excellent biostability (from 6%)
- Good anti-corrosion protection when used at the recommended concentration.
- Excellent bio-resistance.
PARTICULARLY SUITABLE FOR USE IN
For standard machining jobs, and for grinding cast iron, steel, aluminium (apart from alu series 7000)
Ideal for general machining of metals in most water qualities (multi-purpose applications).
Complies with the French decree of 13 Juillet 2006 on work which results in exposure to formaldehyde.
Free from formaldehyde, BIT, triazine, secondary amine (diethanolamine), Chlorine, Zinc and heavy metals, nitrite, silicone.