7 good reasons for using LUBRICOUPE
- Soluble cutting fluid (microemulsion) with a mid-range content of mineral oil for metalworking. The emulsion remains stable over time.
- Bacteriostatic, semi-synthetic, soluble fluid for standard machining jobs, and for grinding cast iron and steel.
- Excellent anti-foaming properties (do not use in water < 10 °f).
- Good anti-corrosion protection when used at the recommended concentration.
- Excellent detergent characteristics, does not create sticky residues.
- Does not leave deposits and does not dry. Doesn’t dirty tools.
- Ensures a good surface particularly on aluminium alloys.
PARTICULARLY SUITABLE FOR USE IN
For standard machining jobs, and for grinding cast iron, steel, aluminium (apart from alu series 7000)
Complies with the French decree of 13 Juillet 2006 on work which results in exposure to formaldehyde.
Free from formaldehyde, BIT, triazine, DCHA, Chlorine, Zinc and heavy metals, nitrite, silicone.