7 good reasons for using POLYCIM
- POLYCIM is a fast-setting bi-component polymer-based mortar.
- Made of polyurethane-methacrylate resin, calibrated mineral fillers and additives specially selected to limit risks to users and the environment.
- POLYCIM is a THIXOTROPIC product for thick repairs or for reshaping deteriorated surfaces.
- Can be applied on horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- POLYCIM combines excellent mechanical performance (rapid resistant, high adherence, high hardness and abrasion resistance).
- POLYCIM is extremely durable in frosty conditions.
- Inert in most chemical products and may be painted over with most paints.
PARTICULARLY SUITABLE FOR USE IN
Interior and exterior horizontal and vertical repairs.
Traffic surface repairs: industrial floors and heavy traffic pavements .
Seals and shims.
Static joint filling.